Today I want to celebrate the beauty of writing. Anyone reading this will know the power of words and I want to simply share how writing can be a joy, an encouragement and a release.
I have found daily blogging a huge help. It gives me a lovely structural focus to my day and it also makes me feel connected to other places. My top viewing audience for this blog is the UK (yay) which is fab, but I am also very excited by the other top 4 countries who view my blog: India 2, USA 3, Russia 4 and South Africa 5. I find it exciting to connect with readers from other places I may never visit. so this is a lovely aspect of writing for me.
I love making words come to life and I hope this is the case for all of you who read the blog. Writing a blog is a truly interactive process. I enjoy learning from other bloggers and encouraging each other too.
And so now I want to quote a wonderful inspiring fellow blogger, Jeremy Jain Babu
Blogging keeps me connected with lots of people, a lot of like minded people from across the globe, who are experienced and talented; and that is what I like about it the most. This is not an advice but a heartfelt wish… Achieve your Success by Inspiring and Encouraging Others. Happy Blogging💐
Jeremy has encouraged me throughout my blogging adventure and I warmly congratulate her on receiving the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award.
Jeremy has kindly nominated all followers of her blog to receive the award, so I am accepting this because I want to follow in Jeremy’s wonderful footsteps and nominate people and inspire them, especially new bloggers. Please visit her excellent blog for more on this:
Jeremy’s questions are:
1. Which is your favourite place in your home?
I have a prayer chair which I sit in. It is pink and used to belong to a lovely Christian lady who died. I think of her when I sit in the chair.
2. Whom do you love the most- your mother or father?
Both equally and in very different ways.
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
Surprise surprise English
4. Who is your favourite blogger?
Helen Delevigne, of Lady D’s because she is one of my best friends.
5. Explain the title and tagline of your blog.
The title of my blog is based on my own journey to explore what living a hopeful life would be like as I have battled depression for many years. I am doing this as an experiment; writing daily recipes of hope for 365 days.
So my recipe of hope today for anyone reading this is to encourage others in your circle, whether they are writers, family members or friends. Encourage those who are creative especially, particularly those who are just starting a new venture.
I nominate all new bloggers with 100 followers or less who would like to accept this award. And one of these nominees is Lady D’s. https://ladyds.org/ Congratulations Helen.
Here are the rules for my nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers of your choice and notify them
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
- Tell us about how you have used a hope recipe from my blog and whether this has helped you.
Here are my questions
- Why did you become a blogger?
- What is the greatest blogging lesson you have learned
- Have you made any mistakes as a blogger and what have you learned from this?
- Which is your biggest vieiwing country
- What do you do to relax?
May we all inspire one another X